New Earswick Primary School
To have the best, to do our best, to be the best that we can be.
School Improvement Plans and Results
- Top 10% of all schools Nationally in Writing at Key Stage Two.
- 1st in the Local Authority for Spelling and Grammar, 3rd in the Local Authority for Reading.
- Above National Averages at the Expected Standard for Reading, Spelling and Grammar and Writing.
- Disadvantaged pupils in Key Stage 2 outperformed the National Average for other pupils.
- Key Stage 1 pupils were above National Average in all subjects at the Expected Standard.
- Phonics scores in Year 1 were above National Averages.
- Good Level of Development in Reception was above National Average.